Bruno Mars - Count On Me || GUITAR

Kapodaster na 1 progu.
Bicie : d*dd*dd*d
* - gramy tylko na strunach basowych 


If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the see   C  e
I'll sail the world to find you   a  F
If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see C e 
I'll be the light to guide you   a  F

Przed ref : Find you what we're made of   d  e
When we are called to help our friends in need   F  G

Ref : You can count on me like one, two, three   C  e
I'll be there   a  
And I know when I need it   F
I can count on you like four, three, two   C  e
And you'll be there   a
'cos that's what friends are s'posed to do   F
Oh yeah   C
Ooh ooh ooh ooh   e
Ooh ooh ooh ooh   a  G
Yeah yeah   F  G

If you're tossin' and you're and you just can't fall asleep   C e
I'll sing a song beside you   a  F
And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me   C  e
Everyday I will remind you, oh   a  F

Przed ref : Find you what we're made of   d  e
 . . . 

Ref : You can count on me like one, two, three   C  e
 . . . 

You'll always have my shoulder when you cry   d   e   a   G
I'll never let go, never say good-bye, you know you can  d  e F G

Ref : Count on me like one, two, three   C  e
 . . .

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Created by Agata for WioskaSzablonów. Technologia blogger.