Calvin Harris & Ellie Goulding - I Need Your Love || GUITAR

Kapodaster na 1 progu.
Bicie : ddggdg

Bm :
  2   3   4
E |-O-|---|---| 
H |---|-O-|---|
G |---|---|-O-|
D |---|---|-O-|
A |-O-|---|---|
E |-X-|---|---|


Ref : I need your love   Bm
I need your time   G
When everything's wrong   D
You make it right   D  
I feel so high   A  Bm
I come alive   G
I need to be free with you tonight   D  D
I need your love   A  Bm

I need your love   Bm

I take a deep breath every time I pass your door   Bm  G
I know you're there but I can't see you anymore   D  D  A
And that's the reason you're in the dark   Bm  G
I've been a stranger ever since we fell apart   D  D  A
And I feel so helpless here   Bm  G
Watch my eyes are filled with fear   D  D  A
Tell me do you feel the same   Bm  G
Hold me in your arms again   D  D  A

Ref : I need your love   Bm
 . . .

I need your love   Bm

Now I'm dreaming, will ever find you now?   Bm  G
I walk in circles but I'll never figure out   D  D  A
What I mean to you, do I belong   Bm  G
I try to fight this but I know I'm not that strong   D  D  A
And I feel so helpless here   Bm  G
Watch my eyes are filled with fear   D  D  A  
Tell me do you feel the same   Bm  G
Hold me in your arms again   D  D  A

Ref : I need your love   Bm
 . . . 

I need your love   Bm

All the years   Bm
All the times
You were never been to blame
And now my eyes are open   D
And now my heart is closing
And all the tears   Bm
All the lies
All the waste
I've been trying to make it change
And now my eyes are perfect   D

Ref : I need your love   Bm
 . . . 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Created by Agata for WioskaSzablonów. Technologia blogger.