Bruno Mars - It Will Rain || GUITAR


                       
Bicie : ddddgddddg


If you ever leave me baby   C  e
Leave some morphine at my door   C  e
Cause it would take a whole lot of medication   d  a
To realize what we used to have   d
We don't have it anymore   G

There's no religion that could save me   C  e
No matter how long my knees are on the floor   C  e
So keep in mind all the sacrifices I'm makin   d  a
To keep you by my side   d
And keep you from walkin' out the door   G

Ref : Cause there'll be no sunlight   F  G
if I lose you, baby   e  a  G
There'll be no clear skies   F  G
if I lose you, baby   e  a  G
Just like the clouds   F  G
My eyes will do the same, if you walk away   E7  a  d
Everyday, it will rain, rain, rain...   d  G   C  e  C  e

I've never been your mother's favorite   C  e
Your daddy can't even look me in the eye   C  e
Oooh if I was in their shoes, I'd be doing the same thing   d  a
Sayin there goes my little girl   d
Walkin' with that troublesome guy   G

But they're just afraid of something they can't understand   C  e
Oooh well little darlin' watch me change their minds   C  e  
Yeah for you I'll try I'll try I'll try I'll try   d  a
I'll pick up these broken pieces 'til I'm bleeding   d
If that'll make you mine   G

Ref : Cause there'll be no sunlight   F  G
 . . .

Don't you say, goodbye   F  e
Don't you say, goodbye   F  e
I'll pick up these broken pieces 'til I'm bleedin   d
If that will make it right   G

Ref : Cause there'll be no sunlight   F  G
 . . .

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Created by Agata for WioskaSzablonów. Technologia blogger.