Arctic Monkeys - Stop The World I Wanna Get Off With You || GUITAR


Bicie : ddgdgdg ddg ddgggdgdg 
        D       E   F#m

Tab : 
e |-------------------|
H |-------------------|
G |-------------------|
D |-------------------|
A |-5-5--7------------|
E |--------2--2-4-5-0-|
             ^^^^^^^^^
              tę część można też grać po prawię każdym wersie *

F#m :

e |-o-|---|---|
H |-o-|---|---|
G |-o-|---|---|
D |-o-|---|-o-|
A |-o-|---|-o-|
E |-o-|---|---|


Open Sesame. (We've places to go)   D  (E)  F#m  * 
We've people to see. (Let's put 'em on hold)   D  (E)  F#m  *
There's all sorts of shapes, that I bet you can make...   D  (E)  F#m  *
When you want to escape   D  (E)  F#m  
Say the word.

Well I know that getting you alone isn't easy to do.   D  (E)  F#m  * 
With the exception of you I dislike everyone in the room,   D  (E)  F#m  *
And I don't wanna lie, but I don't wanna tell you the truth.   D  (E)  F#m  *
Get the sense that you're on the move, and you'll probably be leaving soon    D
So I'm telling you.   (E)  F#m  E

Ref : Stop the world cause I wanna, get off, with you.   D  F#m  E  D  F#m  E  *
Stop the world cause I wanna, get off, with you.   D  F#m  E  D  F#m  E 

Eyes the colour of, (Water left in mud)   D  (E)  F#m  
Icing sugar dust. (Crazy green flashes)   D  (E)  F#m  
It's a funny thing, that I cannot explain,   D  (E)  F#m  
Don't you know the train keeps a-rolling?   D  (E)  F#m  *

Ref : Stop the world cause I wanna, get off, with you.   D  F#m  E  D  F#m  E  *
Stop the world cause I wanna, get off, with you.   D  F#m  E  D  F#m  E  

Well I know that getting you alone isn't easy to do.   D  F#m  E  
And I don't wanna lie, and I don't wanna tell you the truth.   D  F#m  E
And I know we got places to go, we got people to see.   D  F#m  E
Think we both oughta put 'em on hold and I know you agree.   D  F#m  E

Ref : Stop the world cause I wanna, get off, with you.   D  F#m  E  D  F#m  E  *
Stop the world cause I wanna, get off, with you.   D  F#m  E  D  F#m  E 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Created by Agata for WioskaSzablonów. Technologia blogger.