Birdy - Shelter || GUITAR

Bicie : ddggdgdgdg
Kapodaster na 6 progu.


I find shelter in this way   a  F  
Under cover, hide away
   a  F
Can you hear when I say
   a  F
I have never felt this way
   a  F

Ref : Maybe I had said something that was wrong   F  d
Can I make it better with the lights turned on   a  C
Maybe I had said something that was wrong   F  d
Can I make it better with the lights turned on   a  C

Ooo o o   F  d  a  C

Can I be or was I there
   a  F
It felt so crystal in the air
   a  F
I still want to drown whenever you leave
   a  F
Please teach me gently how to breathe
   a  F

And I'll cross oceans like never before
   a  F
So you can feel the way I feel it too
   a  F
And I'll send images back at you
   a  F
So you can see the way I feel it too
   a  F

Ref : Maybe I had said something that was wrong
   F  d
 . . .


Ooo o o   F  d  a  C  /x2

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Created by Agata for WioskaSzablonów. Technologia blogger.